This 3-day (24 hours) training course provides technical information needed to identify and describe asbestos-containing building materials (ACBM) and to write the inspection report.
This course is the initial training for persons involved in the inspection of buildings for the presence of asbestos-containing materials, random sampling and analysis of suspect materials and preparation of site inspection reports documenting the presence of asbestos.
- asbestos types, uses and applications
- role of inspectors
- health effects and medical surveillance requirements
- current federal and state regulations
- bulk sampling of asbestos
- site inspection preparation, conduction and documentation
- legal issues
- building systems
- government regulations
- personal protection equipment
This course meets all EPA, OSHA, and AHERA requirements.
Note: as required by the AHERA Rule, all building inspectors must complete the annual half-day AHERA Business Inspector — Refresher Training for reaccreditation.
Lunches and snacks are provided by Winners’ Circle Training Centers.
Be sure to read our Registration Terms & Conditions for more information on cancellation and refund policies