This 3-day (24 hours) training course teaches how to design response actions and abatement projects.
It also covers basic concepts of architectural design, engineering controls and proper work practices as required by the regulation. Initial training for persons who will be responsible for the design of asbestos abatement projects.
- asbestos types, uses and applications
- role of project designers
- health effects and medical surveillance requirements
- current federal and state regulations
- abatement methods
- development of specifications and contract documents
- conduction and documentation
- legal issues
- replacement materials
- and personal protection equipment
This course meets all EPA, OSHA, and AHERA requirements.
Note: As required by the AHERA Rule, all abatement project designers must complete the one-day annual AHERA Project Designer — Refresher Training for reaccreditation.
Lunches and snacks are provided by Winners’ Circle Training Centers.
Be sure to read our Registration Terms & Conditions for more information on cancellation and refund policies.