This course will be coming soon in 2019…..
The Winners’ Circle / IICRC Contents Processing Technician (CPT) course is designed provide education for technicians, supervisors, managers, and other materially interested parties, in the practice of beginning, intermediate, and advanced contents processing. The course covers restoring contents subjected to major sources of contamination and also: inventorying, wrapping and packing, transport, cleaning, deodorizing, storage, final cleaning, and move back principles (chain of custody).
When coupled with additional on-the-job training and field experience, students should be adequately prepared to perform and document typical residential or commercial restoration projects involving contents processing from start to finish. They also should be adequately prepared to accomplish further training in other IICRC-approved courses and courses involving specialized training, (e.g.- collectibles, high value items, textiles).
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of the processes within the contents industry.
- Educate technicians on a variety of tools, equipment, and processes available in the industry.
- Establish a professional level of quality for the contents processing industry.
- Develop consistency of process throughout the industry through best practices based on available technology and resources.
The Winners’ Circle CPT course is conducted over a 3-day period encompassing 21 hours of actual course instruction, with additional time required for the exam, lunch, and breaks
YOUR EXPERIENCE WILL INCLUDE…
- Professional Instruction
- Hands-on Processing of Contents
- Inventory Methods
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning Techniques
COURSE AGENDA INCLUDES:
- Basic Information/Safety/Administrative Procedures
- Evaluation and Inspection
- Wrap, Pack, and Protect
- Transport & Storage
- Content Cleaning
- Odor Removal / Deodorization
- Content Return / Move Back & Job Closing
Enjoy 3 Jam Packed Days
Of Practical Instruction at Our
State of the Art Facility
- CHECK OUT how affordable TRAINING IN PHOENIX can be! (Valley of the Suns)
- NO RENTAL CAR needed! Ride from the airport to hotel/training center in only 5 minutes by complimentary shuttle.
- HOTEL DISCOUNT rates! Only minutes to Downtown Arena and Stadiums
- CHECK OUT how comfortable and convenient our “state-of-the-art” facility is!
- “Try-It-Yourself” equipment inventory from many manufacturers.
The knowledge I gained at Winners’ Circle Training Centers boosted my confidence in taking on larger water losses. Gary – Mesa, AZ
Earn 14 CEC Hours
This combined course will enable the participant to obtain IICRC-CPT certification.
There is a testing fee of $65.00 for exam, payable directly to IICRC® on the last day of the course, prior to receiving the certificate.
Be sure to read our Registration Terms & Conditions for more information on cancellation and refund policies.