BOGO — Buy 1, Get the 2nd 50% off! Must call in to register.
Learn from instructors with over 50 years combined experience…
ARE YOU READY…to get BETTER at WHAT YOU DO, become more EFFICIENT IN YOUR JOB and GAIN THE CONFIDENCE TO DO LARGER JOBS?
Immediately Implement what you learn from REAL LIVE HANDS-ON TRAINING on a real live water damage job! At our very own Area 51.5 (REAL Flood HOUSE!)
- Learn how to approach a loss with confidence
- Proper water extraction using the proper tools
- Setup the proper amount of equipment and get paid for it
- Learn how to Dry In Place with little or no destruction
- How to properly demo and tools needed
- Set up different types of containments and barriers
- Learn category and class of loss
- Power Management
- ENHANCED DRYING SYSTEMS USING HEAT
- Learn how and when to use specialty drying equipment
- Remote monitoring and how it can benefit you
- Learn how to properly document a loss using custom forms on the iPad
- Setting up a job file and the importance of documentation
- Learn how to communicate with adjusters and property owners
- How to handle mold, asbestos, lead paint & sewage
- Learn to MANAGE LARGER JOBS from start to finish
LIVE WATER DAMAGE JOBS FROM START TO FINISH!
Investing In the Crew Chief Training program may be the most profitable decision you will ever make for yourself, or for your company.
Don’t mistake certification for real life job qualifications.
Advantages of the Crew Chief Course include:
- You’ll receive a course manual to get you started
- Get tips and tricks from restoration professionals.
- Learn while using the newest equipment available in our industry.
- Get Hands-On Training using specialty drying equipment and tools.
- Learn how an estimate is prepared using Xactimate®28.
- Get Individual Attention in a smaller class setting with 3 instructors.
- 60% of this Course is Hands-On at Area 51.5, Winners’ Circle’s very own flood house.
- Receive coupons for free chemicals and discounts on new equipment.
- Receive discounts on certification and other training offered at Winners’ Circle.
I have been in training courses in many subjects and places, but none compare to Winners’ Circle. You come away with the knowledge you paid for and much more you didn’t expect. It is comprehensive, hands-on and by the time you’ve completed the course, you’ve made new friends. The atmosphere couldn’t be better for true understanding of trade knowledge. I have always come away knowing my money and time were well spent.
— Joel Smith, ServiceMaster by Ed Smith Phoenix, AZ
Earn 7 CEC Hours